What does the police do?

If you, one of your brothers or sisters or your mother are in danger, you can call the police:

Telephone number 110

The police will always come and will help you.

If necessary, the police can send your father away from the home for 10 days.*

Also read:

* This is the case in North Rhine-Westphalia. It can differ in other federal states.